Do you have a problem?
There are common signs of a gambling problem, as there are several treatments to end gambling addiction.
Do you have tendency to addictions ?
If you open your smartphone much more than you should, can’t stop smoking, drink alcohol more than you really want to, then please pay attention.
First, minors protection
Responsible online gambling starts with responsible parenting. We encourage players to use filtering software and careful supervision as much as possible to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material. Under-age gambling is illegal and can result in gambling dependencies and huge debts.
Tips for Parents
- Do not leave your computer unattended when casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any sort of gambling activity.
- Keep your casino account numbers and credit card(s) out of the reach of children and don’t save passwords on your computer.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of the software filters available.
Tips for Everybody
- Make sure that your decision to game is your personal choice.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and losses before you start playing.
- Always keep in mind that if you stop having fun gambling online; it means you need to stop doing it immediately.
Never game if:
- You are younger than the legal gaming age.
- It interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- You are in recovery for any dependency.
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- You are attempting to make up for prior losses and your primary aim is to recoup debts with your winnings.
Is it a problem already?
The following are questions you should ask yourself to help identify signs of a gambling problem.
- Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
- Is gambling making your home life unhappy?
- Is gambling affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Do you ever gamble to get money to help pay debts or solve other financial difficulties?
- Does gambling decrease your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- After a win, do you have a strong urge to continue and win more?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold any real estate or personal property to finance gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Does gambling ever make you careless about the welfare of your family?
- Do you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Do you ever gamble to escape worries or trouble?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Does gambling make you have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create an urge to gamble?
- Do you have an urge to celebrate good fortune with a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destructive behavior as a result of your gambling?
You can get help !
There are people that can help you solve your gambling problem: